The Schools Liaison team at the Guildford College Group works closely with schools to help young people make informed decisions about their future.
We can talk about courses on offer at our colleges, give advice on the application process, and generally offer impartial advice and guidance to allow young learners to progress with their education.
We work with schools in and around Surrey, and can offer your school:
- Presentations – to whole year groups or smaller classroom sized groups if preferred
- Attendance at parents/options/post 16 evenings – for parents and children to talk to us about progression to college or on to apprenticeships
- Tours of our three college sites – Guildford, Merrist Wood, or Farnham Sixth Form College, either for individuals or larger groups.
- Lunch time drop in - setting up a stand in the lunch hall or library, the children can pick up information, and ask any questions they may have about college courses, entry requirements, open events etc.
- Mock Interviews – we understand the importance of mock interviews at any age, and are therefore more than happy to attend as an interviewer.
- Careers Fairs – set up a stand at your Careers Fair with the possibility of bringing curriculum areas with us. A great opportunity for the children to talk to us about their future career plans and discuss courses to help them fulfil their aspirations.
We are more than happy to discuss your requirements, and look forward to hearing from you.
Please contact our Schools team to book any of our activities
Schools Liaison Officer
Tel: 01483 44 86 82