Awards and Bursaries
Do you need some financial help to reach your full potential? Got a burning ambition you need money to achieve?
At Farnham College we recognise the investment you are making in your studies and want to help you to reach your goals. We offer a range of awards and bursaries to help support your studies, pave the way for new experiences and reward special endeavour, services and achievements.
Our bursaries are a donation of financial aid, awarded on various criteria that reflect the values and purposes of the donor or founder of the award. They can help to pay for study essentials such as books and equipment, fund overseas travel, pay for research or educational opportunities or contribute towards other academic goals, towards helping you to build a better future.
Our awards and bursaries include:
- An annual Celebration of Achievement Ceremony
- Subject specific awards of up to £100, donated by the Old Farnhamians’ Association
- Outstanding achievement awards of up to £100, donated by the Old Farnhamians’ Association
- Outstanding achievement awards, donated by the Farnham Educational Foundation
- The John Verney Award, which recognises talented art students at the College and rewards them with a financial contribution to continue their studies at university
- The John Goddard Award of up to £1,000, which enables students to undertake projects that otherwise may not be possible
For more information, please do not hesitate to Tel: 0800 612 6008 or click here to ask us a question.