Back to Top
Our Careers, Advice and Guidance Team can support you in your journey through College by helping you make key choices with regards to your future education, employment and training options.
- Help you choose the right course by providing your with course information and advice
- Help you apply for your chosen course
- Advise you about materials and equipment you may need for your course
- Help equip you with essential 'employability skills' that you will need to succeed in an increasingly competitive job market
- Offer advice and guidance on job searching skills, writing CVs, preparing for job interviews and writing personal statements for your university applications
- Help you access up-to-date and relevant careers information by introducing you to a wide range of resources
For further information and to book an appointment:
Tel: 0800 612 6008 or click here to ask us a question.