English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) Courses in Guildford & Farnham, Surrey
Translate this page (select language):
If English is not your main language, you can improve your skills by taking an ESOL course at
Our ESOL courses cover all aspects of English, including: speaking and listening, reading, writing, pronunciation, vocabulary and grammar. There are three qualifications students study for per level: Speaking and Listening, Reading, and Writing. Students study for ESOL City and Guilds qualifications which are recognised by UK employers.
Higher level classes will cover English for work, business or study, such as: going to interviews, giving presentations, writing CVs, cover letters, report writing, discussing topics etc.
ESOL classes are for students aged 18+. We also offer a full-time Access to Further Education programme for students aged 16-18.
Our Online Booking System will enable you to book an enrolment appointment.
ESOL students can register to join classes starting in September using the Online Booking System.
You need to make an appointment to come in to college to check your English level and chose your class before you start.
(If you have used our Online Booking System before, please login using the email address you used to register,
NOT your college login.)
Click the buttons below to see:
Our ESOL courses are:
- Available from Intermediate - Entry 3 (B1) to Advanced - Level 2 (C1).
- Taught by qualified and experienced teachers - OFSTED inspected.
- Delivered in small, friendly classes and focused on learning.
- Delivered at a time to suit you - Tuesdays and Thursdays OR Wednesday and Fridays - mornings and afternoons. Please see our ' Cost and Times' page for more information.
Our ESOL courses will:
- Give you a recognised English language certificate and qualification.
- Help you improve your English to live, work or study in the UK.
For more information, please contact us by:
Phone: 01483 44 85 15
Location of classes
Farnham Sixth Form College