English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) Courses in Guildford & Farnham, Surrey
Translate this page (select language):
If English is not your main language, you can improve your skills by taking an ESOL course at
Our ESOL courses cover all aspects of English, including: speaking and listening, reading, writing, pronunciation, vocabulary and grammar.
Higher level classes will cover English for work, business or study, such as: going to interviews, giving presentations, writing CVs, cover letters, report writing, discussing topics etc.
There are no further ESOL enrolment sessions for Farnham Sixth Form College until September 2019. Because of this we are unable to accept any new ESOL students until September 2019.
Information regarding enrolment for the 2019/20 academic year should be on the website by the end of July. It will be possible to register online for an enrolment session in September at the end of July.
Click the buttons below to see:
Our ESOL courses are:
- Available from Entry 3 (B1) to Level 2 (C1).
- Taught by qualified and experienced teachers - OFSTED inspected.
- Delivered in small, friendly classes and focused on learning.
- Delivered at a time to suit you - Tuesdays and Thursdays OR Wednesday and Fridays - mornings and afternoons. Please see our ' Cost and Times' page for more information.
Our ESOL courses will:
- Give you a recognised English language certificate and qualification.
- Help you improve your English to live, work or study in the UK.
- Help you to become a British citizen (please let us know if you are interested in this).
For more information, please contact us by:
Phone: 01483 44 85 15
Location of classes
Farnham Sixth Form College